Physiotherapists - Return to Work Programs (closed)
OrionHealth is a growing company, committed to integrity, innovation and best practices since 1989. We have fully accredited clinics with multidisciplinary teams in BC and Alberta. The Clinic employs an interdisciplinary team of health care professionals (psychology, medicine, pharmacy, occupational therapy, physiotherapy and kinesiology) who offer evidence-based pain rehabilitation programs, within a collegial work environment.
Under the supervision of the Manager/Team Lead, the physiotherapist is responsible for providing full physiotherapy services to the clients within the scope of the programs offered at OrionHealth. The therapist also acts as an integral member of the multidisciplinary team.
- Provides detailed physical assessments.
- Develops an individual physiotherapy program for each client based on the client’s needs.
- Maintains accurate and pertinent records of treatments and changes in the client.
- Participates in multidisciplinary conferences and client-care planning.
- Gather and maintain data throughout the Program for research, statistics and participate in research, when applicable.
- Responsible for own client documentation and report writing.
This position has the following key components:
- Participation in inter-disciplinary meetings
- Report writing
- Continuous learning
- Licensed to practice in British Columbia or eligible for license
- Completed degree in Physiotherapy
- At least 2 years of related experience
- CPR certification
- Previous experience as a member of a multidisciplinary team is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide physiotherapy in a program work environment where combined clinical skills, coaching/education, client/case management, report writing and teamwork are integral parts of the role.
This is a position with work in a variety of programs (Pain, ASTD, OR I & II). If you have strong interpersonal and communication skills, an interest in working in an interdisciplinary rehabilitation environment with a variety of adult clients in work re-entry programs, we would love to hear from you!
OrionHealth offers attractive benefits along with competitive base salaries in the industry to include:
- Vacation - 5 weeks paid vacation
- Stat holiday
- Extended health benefits
- Eligibility for profit share
- Education reimbursements, etc.
- Performance-based merit increase
Apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your cover letter and resume.
Thank you for your interest and taking the time to apply, however, only finalists will be contacted for an interview.
To learn more about OrionHealth, please visit www.orionhealth.ca.