Professional Services of America Inc is seeking a FT Dentist for the Armed Forces Retirement Home in Gulfport, MS.
The AFRH as you may be aware is an independent Federal Agency which most closely resembles a private sector Continuing Care Retirement Community with a geriatric resident population of distinguished Veterans who have served their country. AFRH employees work in an environment that nurtures the Health and Wellness philosophy of aging and that provides a continuum of residential Life Care Services in a community setting for our Nation's Heroes.
The duties of the Dentist will include, but are not limited to:
- Examines and treats diseases and injuries of teeth and gums.
- Performs preventative and maintenance dentistry and educates the patient in proper tooth and gum care.
- Recommends braces or surgery to correct any malformations.
- Requires a degree in dentistry from an accredited school and is licensed to practice.
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- The Contractor shall complete all work in accordance with this Scope of Work Statement and in accordance with all applicable Federal, state and local laws, regulations and industry standards. The Contractor shall comply with the standards set forth by the JCAHO, Federal or accreditation regulations, including but not limited to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), American Medical Association (AMA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), or AFRH specific accreditation needs such as JCAHO, CARF, CCAC, and IG.
Hours M-F 7:30am - 4:00pm
No on call, weekends
Paid vacation, holiday
Requires degree from accredited school and license to practice in Mississippi