Oil & Gas Sourcing Specialist – CSSR, CIR (closed)
Clover offers an excellent opportunity for you to benefit from our booming business in providing Professional/Technical talent to the largest Oil & Gas operators in the world. Join our Global Recruitment team to obtain employee benefits and earn a generous base salary plus performance-based bonuses!
Clover has immediate openings for Sourcing Specialists to work within our West Houston corporate offices. These individuals will report to the Director, Global Recruitment. The ideal candidate will be experienced in delivering qualified candidates to a Recruiting group on a daily basis. The Sourcing group is responsible for building and exploiting new sourcing channels for the company's recruitment needs and will utilize technology to drive increased candidate identification and hiring by our clients.
The successful candidates will have previously demonstrated the capability to quickly and easily execute market mapping, name generation, board scraping, detailed Boolean search techniques, open web sourcing, and passive/active candidate recruiting techniques. We are seeking dynamic, hard-working individuals with solid education and successful experience in research/sourcing along with a desire to work for a fast-paced organization.
• Work with other Sourcing Specialists and Recruiters to develop sourcing strategies, define candidate requirements, search strategy and related recruiting activities.
• Manage and implement repeatable processes and standards that result in a candidate database to be used across various clients’ recruitment opportunities.
• Document new job requirements and partner with business development personnel to develop new search strategies and search strings to support recruiting activity.
• Analyze data to drive future sourcing decisions and achieve key performance metrics.
• Meet company’s talent acquisition needs by using active and passive pipeline sourcing.
• Develop a recruitment advertisement strategy and provide dedicated time to advanced sourcing techniques such as Web 2.0 sourcing to identify passive candidates.
• Manage daily activities for all work assignments to ensure that SLA's are being met.
• BA/BS Degree.
• 2+ years experience in a Sourcing/Recruiting role with a strong emphasis in research.
• Experience handling high volume active and passive candidate sourcing needs in a constantly changing environment while meeting time to fill metrics.
• Certified Social Sourcing (CSSR) and Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR) designations.
• Expert Boolean search and knowledge of recruiting tools such as LinkedIn, Factiva, Hoovers, Jigsaw, ZoomInfo, Social Media outlets, and other available resources used to collect data, find people, etc.
• Strong knowledge and ability to effectively use MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• Experience with data exports/imports to various Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
• Must have excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
• Attention to detail and the ability to deal appropriately with confidential information.
• Must be able to work on-site in our Houston, TX offices.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 5+ years experience in a Sourcing/Recruiting role with a strong emphasis in research.
• 2+ years experience in training, managing and mentoring Sourcing/Recruiting teams.
• Advanced Certified Internet Recruiter (ACIR) designation.
• Experience with job descriptions for positions in the Upstream Oil & Gas Industry.
To Apply send your updated resume/CV to: Sourcing Specialist - CSSR, CIR