State Bank seeks partner for mortgage operation in Bridgeport, CT (closed)
Join the 1%
For most mortgage bankers the prospect of owning their own bank may not be realistic. But here’s a fascinating alternative:
Form a partnership with a chartered state bank to open an origination office.
When you become a partner with the bank you will enjoy:
- the ability to market and transact business across the country;
- the enhanced credibility of working at a bank;
- exemptions from most state licensing requirements;
- Funding loans from deposits as opposed to credit lines
- Fortune 500 health plan
- Fast payout of fees earned
- Entrepreneurial freedom
To qualify you should be a seasoned mortgage banker/broker with an established commercial office and a track record of profitability.
We have to warn you that after you join the 1% you’ll have to deal with the envy of the other 99%.
Contact us for Details 203-392-0995
Netbranchology.com is a specialty mortgage recruiting firm that works with banks and mortgage companies across the country. Job candidates NEVER pay a fee for our services. Our fees are paid for you by our corporate clients.
Naples Minneapolis Fort Lauderdale Washington DC Roanoke New Haven Charlotte