BI/DW Portfolio Manager
Our client, a leading Global IT Consulting firm is looking for Portfolio/Engagement Managers with BI/DW expertise for their customers at various locations. The description is given below with specifics for respective locations. Wondering if you might be interested in exploring this?
Title: Portfolio Manager
Location: Houston-TX/ San Francisco-CA/ Seattle-WA
Job Type: Fulltime
Salary: Depends on experience & current compensation
These are client facing positions with excellent business acumen and delivery responsibility.
- 10-15+ years of experience in a IT experience with a passion/expertise in Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing area
- Consultative & A Client facing role –able to engage customer & work as a trusted advisor to the client
- Experience working in offshore/onsite model in a large team
- Strong written, verbal & leadership skills from both business and technical perspective.
- Responsible for overall delivery and able to identify potential opportunities and pursue proactively.
- Prior experience with Big-4/Large IT Consulting firm
Specifics for Houston-TX
- Strong functional / analytics expertise in Supply Chain, Manufacturing Product Quality Management in computer or any Hi-Tech industry
- Any experience in any of out of box tool – “Manufacturing Quality Analysis & Reporting” will be added advantage (e.g.: Product offered by SAS, Teradata)
Specifics for SFO-CA
- Have had exposure in Data & Information management area like Data Mart Consolidation, Master Data Management, Data Quality, Consulting assignment like building Road Map and good understanding of Reporting / Analytics esp. in Gaming / Media industry
Specifics for Seattle-WA
- Advanced analytics experience in area of Customer Analytics and Manufacturing Supply Chain in Software/Hi-Tech Industry
- Good hands on experience in Microsoft BI technologies (MSBI, MSAS etc)
Thanks & Regards,
Phone: (201) 340-8700 Ext.: 417 | Fax: (201) 221-8131