Sr. Mobile Developer (closed)
Sr. Mobile Developer
Looking for a Mobile Developer with at least 5 years of previous experience developing mobile applications and mobile web sites for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Symbian or Windows Mobile.
Expertise in building advanced web-based GUIs, in collaboration with usability engineers, information architects, and product managers is required.
Experience working on and supporting a large-scale consumer facing web site is a plus.
Candidates who provide samples of work, showing user-centered design thinking, will be preferred.
Skills important for success in this role:
· 5 years of previous experience developing mobile applications and mobile web sites for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Symbian or Windows Mobile.
· HTML5, HTML, D-HTML (DOM manipulation, including performance tuning for the same). WYSIWYG editors are not used, so hands on experience with hand-coding web pages is required
· CSS3, CSS
· XML, XSLT, XPath
· A good understanding of different mobile browsers
· Experience with at least one mobile-web-app framework (such as JQuery Mobile, SenchaTouch, PhoneGap, Appcelerator etc)
· Java, JSP
· Strong foundation in enterprise level HTTP, Internet Protocol and related standards
· Create and edit Microsoft Office suite files - technical and functional/process documentation, presentations
· Create and edit design and workflow diagrams in Visio or other UML tools