Java Web Services Developer (closed)
Alltech International is a 16 year-old award winning IT Consulting and Professional Services firm headquartered in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area. Alltech International’s focus on QUALITY support to the federal government and government integrators has led it to become a leader in the federal services market.
The program supports the creation of a Master Database Management System (MDM) that will bring in data from multiple sources within CMS, and ensure data management and data quality.
Master data refers to classes of information such as products or suppliers that are common to a number of systems and applications within a company. MDM software is used to make sure master data entities are kept consistent and accurate.
Main Technologies involved: JRules (data management), Informatica (data quality), WebSphere, IBM Initiate (Master Data Management Software)
As the Java Developer on this project you will be working in a SOA development environment with primary responsibility in creating Web Services for the Enterprise System. Complete full life cycle development including participation in design session through development, unit testing, and integration. Utilize a working knowledge of J2EE and Java development to troubleshoot technical issues (error messages, bugs with the software, availability). Aid in translating business and technical requirements into well-engineered business applications. Provide status updates and feedback on progress.
- 5+ years experience analyzing, designing and implementing integration solutions using J2EE technologies or related technologies.
1-2 years experience working on projects as a major subcontractor, or with multi-company project teams.
- Experience with Healthcare at the Federal and/or State level, especially CMS, is a preferred.
- Experience with governance, monitoring, and versioning.
- Any exposure working with or familiarity with IBM Initiate Java SDK would be added advantage.
- 1-2 years experience using Java SDK (Software Development Kit)
- 1-2 years experience of creating Web Services
- Experience in SOA based environments
- IBM Initiate or any MDM Software experience is desired
In addition to a dynamic environment, Alltech International offers a very competitive salary, paid hours worked over 40, 401K, health and dental insurance coverage, paid holidays and vacation, as well as company paid Life Insurance and Short and Long Term disability.