Strategic Account Manager (closed)
We are working with a 100 year old manufacturing firm, who is tops in their industry. They are $4+ Billion, global company seeking a star sales person with a history of strategically landing, managing and growing large accounts.
High-performance front-line sales position focused on growing corporate share of wallet within assigned accounts. Develops, coordinates, and executes an effective sales strategy across assigned accounts to meet quarterly and annual sales targets. Provides direction within each assigned account on how to best allocate corporate resources. Manages accounts using data driven metrics. Builds and maintains close relationships with key stakeholders within assigned accounts. Demonstrates a deep understanding of customers and their issues. Mobilizes and integrates corporate and dealer resources to create sales opportunities building and maintaining a customer-focused, cross-functional team of corporate and dealer resources applied to create and satisfy customer opportunities. Closes profitable sales.
• Challenger mindset
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Self-motivated, self-directed and willing to accept responsibility for results
• Shows a good understanding of issues relevant to our overall organization and business and keeps that knowledge current.
• Knowledge of the processes/key concerns common to all businesses
• Sets high goals and standards for self and others in the organization.
• Self-starter; committed to excellence: accuracy in work and attention to detail
• Must have a broad exposure and understanding of corporate strategies
• Extensive managerial skills are necessary for coordination of large projects using a multi-disciplined team approach.
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and knowledge of CRM.
• Business/related degree or equivalent experience required.
Typically requires a minimum of at least 5, but typically not more than 10 years of experience with a proven sales record.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a complete listing of all of our jobs, please visit http://www.arcgonline.com