Clinical Dictionary Analyst (461171)
Every day, Kelly Scientific Resources® (KSR) connects clinical research professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an outstanding contract opportunity for a Clinical Dictionary Analyst for our client in Malvern, PA.
The Global Dictionary Analyst is responsible for facilitating Dictionary management processes, including maintaining and supporting the development of clinical dictionaries used in clinical data analysis. The Senior Analyst oversees coding practices, consistency and accuracy across projects, programs and R& D Operating Companies. Principle duties include:
- Ensure timely delivery of appropriate and consistent coding of all clinical study AE and Medication data to facilitate meeting project timelines.
- Undertake coding and review of verbatim terms when necessary to successfully meet project timelines.
- Ensure coders adhere to establish processes/procedures.
- Communicate progress and issues related to coding assignments to Head, Dictionary Group and DML/CDM (as appropriate).
- Assist in identifying and implementing new dictionaries and software improvements (dsNavigator, eDM, etc.).
- Aid in development and maintenance of Dictionary SOPs and Working Instructions.
- Assist Coders in writing and resolving dictionary queries.
- Undertake sample based Q.C. of synonym additions.
- Coordinate internal synonym lists and of synonym lists with development partners.
- Submit requests to external dictionary maintenance organizations (WHO, MSSO).
- Participate in Process Improvement Initiatives.
In order to be successful in this role, qualified candidates should have impeccable attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining a high quality of work. Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must as is the ability to effectively work within cross-functional teams.
Qualified candidates should have a Bachelors degree and two years of relevant work experience with the Dictionary management process.
If you meet the qualifications and requirements for this position, please Apply Now! Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Kelly Scientific Resources® has grown into a $270 million global business as the scientific business unit of Kelly Services. Our recruiting consultants place clinical, regulatory and medical affairs, data management and biostatistics professionals to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, CRO and university research communities. We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyscientific.com.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.