Senior Microsoft Infrastructure Consultant/Engineer
Microsoft Exchange Architect
RBA Consulting is one of the fastest growing Microsoft Partners in the country. We're passionate about using the latest technologies to provide creative IT solutions for our customers. As we grow, we're looking for developers who share our passions. We need developers who enjoy delivering solid solutions while expanding their knowledge by taking advantage of the rapidly expanding technologies in the Microsoft space.
Our Unified Communications practice is respected as thought leaders by Microsoft, our customers and the community. Delivering client projects through a role-based methodology, we bring a team of individuals to every project we engage upon, driving project success and expanding the value of what we deliver to our clients. We believe in a "greater sum" relationship, where everyone involved, including customers, consultants, RBA, and Microsoft benefit through collaboration and relationship building. Our approach allows everyone's expertise to shine brightly in delivery, while providing our consultants with a career path, educational and training opportunity, and challenging Exchange 2010, OCS, and Online Services projects.
We are looking for an energetic self-motivated technologist who wants to be part of a growing team.
Required Technical Skills
- Prior experience with Implementations/Migrations of Microsoft Exchange is a must
- Must be able to develop, and design migration plan for a Microsoft Exchange 2007 or 2010 project utilizing using best practice standards
- Design and migrate from current environment to Microsoft Exchange 2007 or 2010 environment
- Ability to develop the architecture, migration plan, confirm server sizing, enhance processes that will achieve goals in support of migration
- Design Retention and Archiving solution
- Be able to provide best practice knowledge transfer
- Provide technical support / installation / configuration in Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 or 2010
- Provide support for the migration, install, maintenance and customization for Microsoft Exchange 2007 or 2010
- Evaluate impacts of new releases, develop test plans and implement into production environment
- Provide support in patch management
- Design and Review of Existing Active Directory architecture
- Design and Review of Exchange Storage Disk Subsystem and configuration
- Provide, review, develop and implement recommendation and best practices for Security as pertaining to Exchange 2007 or 2010
Additional Technical Skills
The candidate should have skills in one or more of these areas, with strong desire to gain exposure in additional competencies. Development experience in any of these areas is a plus.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in all aspects of computer hardware configuration and maintenance engineering with areas of expertise in system integration, staging testing, installation, clustering, reconfiguration, relocation, and system administration
- Experience with architecting, implementing, and operating Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange environments as well as Office Communications Server, Live Meeting and SharePoint.
- Performed migrations from prior versions of Exchange Server environments
- Accreditation as Microsoft Certified Master: Microsoft Exchange Server
- Accreditation as Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCTIP)
- Accreditation as Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
The candidate will frequently work directly with business users and IT leadership. Strong communication skills are essential for this position.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers, clients, and users at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills are required to handle diverse situations and changing priorities