.NET Developer (closed)
Application Programmer Seniors – with C# .net
Job Description Section:
Cynergies Solutions Group is looking for qualified candidates for a Senior Application Programmer (C# .net) opportunity our client has in the Cleveland area.
The candidate will be responsible for working on a program management process improvement project.
The required skills for this position include:
Programming Languages C# .Net 2 - 4 Years experience
- Strong communications and the ability to speak fluent English is required. This project will involve a robust feedback loop between the customers and project team and requires a good deal of meetings and interpersonal interactions
- Candidates will be required to work within a strong corporate structure – communications, organization, promptness, working on-site with clients, etc.
- Good amount of analysis skills,
- Ability to be flexible and move to multiple work assignments within this project
- Ability to roll out new processes, standards, etc., and motivate others to buy-in and use them to identify pain points/problems, devise a solution, and sell their solutions to the customer (Enterprise Project Management Organization - EPMO)
- In addition, candidates must have proven ability to understand data architecture and how data sources can be consolidated and controlled for future reference and maintenance
- Must have experience in analyzing the current state, identifying waste, and automating as much as possible. For example, current templates are in Word and require a good deal of manual input. Need to convert these to Sharepoint and automate as much as possible.
- Agile development experience is preferred !
Long term (one year) Contract assignment
You can reach me at (440)669-8872 or firstname.lastname@example.org