Senior Java/J2ee Applications Developer (closed)
My client, a national retail concern, is looking for a seasoned Java Application Developer to join their team.. This person will be assigned to various groups throughout the organization and will be a part of all aspects of these projects. Strengths in UNIX, Java, AIX, and development experience across all aspects of application development are also important. Experience with Websphere, MQSeries, application analysis and tuning are also important.
Title: Application Developer(s)
Start Date: Approximately 5/16
Length: Permanent and Contract both.
Number of positions:2
Process: 1 Phone Screen with the hiring manager followed by a face to face onsite.
Experience: 5 years minimum. Looking for 7+ if possible
Required Skills: (Must have Expert level skills on the Java side )
Candidates should also have experience with Application Performance analysis and tuning
Upgrade and re-platform existing applications.
- Create technical design recommendations for developing and integrating programs per written specifications.
- Utilize multiple programming languages and software technologies to develop applications.
- Build, Test, modify, and implement applications; make standard modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with high-level specifications, application support and industry standards.
- Evaluate suggested enhancements escalated by Service Delivery Team to diagnose and address underlying system problems and inefficiencies
- Minimum of 8-10 years in IT including strong technical background in the following:
- 5+ years experience in Spring MVC design, coding, testing and debugging techniques.
- Solid experience in EXT JS design, coding, testing and debugging techniques.
- 5+ years experience in enterprise level J2EE platforms using J2EE design patterns.
- Solid experience in Java design, coding, testing and debugging techniques.
- Strong SQL knowledge / Oracle experience (PL/SQL).
- Knowledge of Oracle ADF a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems.