Java Developer Ecommerce (closed)
Outstanding Career Opportunity within the E-Commerce / Retail arena!
POSITION: Java Developer Ecommerce, Chicago, Illinois 60601
Summary: Client is an industry leader in the production of award-winning reference sources and digital products for the home and schools. We are seeking a Java Developer to join our team. The Java Developer will participate in the technical design, application development, and maintenance of company's web applications.
- Establish and maintain a complete understanding of the design, function, and logic of all web applications and components.
- Develop and maintain web applications, insuring on-time delivery of enhancements that meet business and product needs while meeting quality standards.
- Participate in development process through code reviews to insure adherence to coding standards and technical design specifications.
- Write and maintain automated test cases.
- Develop application deployment plans and participate in deployments.
- collaborate with other developers including off-shore contractors.
Qualifications: Must have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field or comparable work experience.
- 3-4 years J2EE development experience in a web application environment.
- Must have some experience with Spring and Struts.
- Experience working within development methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Service-oriented architecture / SOAP experience is a plus.
LOCATION: Chicago, IL. JOB TYPE: FT, Permanent
SALARY: a competitive attractive base salary + incentives.
“Does This Interesting/Exciting Position...Sound Like Your Background & Expertise?
” Who Do You Know That Might Be Interested In This Exciting Career Opportunity?
Your Out-of-Town Friends, Relatives or Business Associates?
OK, Now Tell Them!
Candidate Career Interest: Please send your resume as a MS-word (.doc) or PDF attachment for the position of interest: firstname.lastname@example.org
Review our “Outstanding Career Opportunities and Stay Updated by Subscribing to our RSS feed!
Detailed job specification for your viewing:
We offer a substantial “REFERRAL $ BONUS” for every professional you refer that is hired by our clients.*
Cotledge & Associates, Inc. - J. Cotledge #312-965-5278.