VP - Business Analyst, Project Manager, Cash Equities, Single Stock, Algo, Program Trading, Exchange Connectivity, Hong Kong x 1/ Tokyo x1 (closed)
Our client, a top-tier investment bank, is looking for two Business Analysts (one based in Hong Kong, the other in Tokyo) to join their Front Office Cash Equities team, gathering business requirements by working closely with various front office business users.
The role will interact with a wide range of internal clients across the organisation and interpret business rules and requirements to help developers implement strategies on the rebuild of their next generation systems. You will be working closely with the trading desk on mostly Cash Equities products as well as Listed Derivatives and cross region trade flows between the US and Asian regions, providing Business Analysis and Project Management functions for Equities Cash trading projects within the APAC region, with some Equity Derivatives projects possible. You will also lead the team and manage the relationship with the primary business sponsors and IT stakeholders.
This critical role will interact with all areas of front office cash equities trading systems and you will make your own mark on what would be a real greenfield project. The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to work on the build of industry leading cash equities systems.
Our client is looking for VP-level Business Analyst / Project Manager who is extremely experienced in Front Office equity trading systems environments with strong knowledge of the full trading life cycle from initial order placement right through order routing, execution, settlement and clearing.
- Experience working directly with front-office business users in a trading environment
- Strong knowledge of Trade Lifecycle.
- Strong experience in Cash Equities area is a must
- Excellent analytical skills, able to perform detailed gap analysis on multiple systems
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with business analyst functions – gathering requirements and documenting them, coordinating User Acceptance Testing, interacting with different business units
- Ability to examine project needs, business needs, and provide improvements on them
- Project management experience is a definite plus.- Good knowledge of Unix and shell scripting
- Good understanding of one or two software languages to help understand code and debug issues
- Excellent communication skills.
- Smart and resourceful.
- For Tokyo BA role, Japanese speaking candidates are preferred.
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within banking and finance technology in Asia, please send an email to Noel Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 9834 2181/ +852 2544 4477 for more details.
For more roles, please visit our website: http://bahpartners.com/liveroles/