Technical QRM Specialist
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (possible extension)
Onsite: On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Additional Information: Health Care and Benefits Available
Description: Our Client, a large financial company, is looking for Technical QRM Specialist.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements from high-level executives within a heavily matrixes environment;
- Transform the business requirements into actionable technical requirements and implement them utilizing a QRM tools with meticulous documentation and reporting.
- Experience with QRM in a banking, financial, or trading environment (3 years);
- Experience with Application Support of QRM Tools;
- Experience with the COTS;
- Experience with N-tier Processing;
- Experience with Vendor and Business Partner interfacing;
- Experience with Filenet;
- Ability to translate the business requirements of executives into actionable technical requirements;
- Thorough understanding of mathematical modeling;
- Experience in articulating the capabilities and limitations of the QRM tools to nontechnical stakeholders;
- Experience in a trading environment i.e. selling commodities, bundling, and implementing various scenarios to determine the effects on the entire portfolio of a financial institution;
- Experienced working within a heavily matrixed environment;
- Experience with federal regulations, reporting, Balance Sheet management, Treasury & Trade;
- Experience in seamless responding to audits;
- Ability to quickly identify, understand, and address the needs of multiple business units;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are a must;
- Capacity to quickly learn new proprietary applications and effectively utilize them;
- Experience working within a heavily regulated environment;
- Experience in VBA, OLAP, or PERL (preferred);
- US Citizens or Permanent Residents only.