Project Manager (closed)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com.
Copy and Paste the following job title and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Project Manager (51935)
NetEffects is seeking a Project Manager
The candidate will lead an application development team charged with creating and implementing new releases of a web-based system every six months. Responsibilities include developing work breakdown structures, detailed project schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports. The candidate must have 5+ years experience managing medium to large scale complex projects with an established record of delivering systems on time and within budget.
The business clients for this application are geographically dispersed. Much of the requirements gathering and definition phases will be performed using conference calls and occasional out-of-town travel; possibly up to two to three days of travel per month during peak periods.
The project team consists of a project manager, a technical lead, a systems analyst, two Java developers, a data architect, and a part-time system architect.
- Direct supervision of technical staff.
- Creation of a complex project plan with tasks based on the UP process.
- Daily monitoring and updating of the project plan using MS Project.
- Creation of project variance and exception reports using MS Project / MS Server.
- Weekly reporting to upper management
- Participation in the creation and delivery of PMBOK artifacts
- PMP Certification is required
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- At least three years experience leading OO project development efforts from inception through implementation.
- A thorough understanding of the Unified Process
- Familiar with JEE technologies
- Experience working with geographically dispersed clients a plus
- Must have 5+ years experience managing development teams delivering medium to complex projects on time and on budget.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Life Insurance
- PTO/Benchtime/NetEffects University
Do you know someone that is a good fit for this position? Call us today 636-237-1000 to learn more about our referral program. Just ask to speak with an available recruiter for more details.
Our clients select NetEffects as their IT staffing and solutions provider because of our experience, commitment to quality, and focus on the IT marketplace. Over the past 15 years, we have built trusted relationships with our clients by providing employees who are among the most talented and driven in the industry.
NetEffects was recently named one of INC Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies and we have earned primary vendor status with some of the top companies around the world. Our diverse customer base allows us to provide our candidates with not just one, but many opportunities that fit their individual skillset. Talk to one of our recruiters today and find out how you can join our winning team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please refer to http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/32485/jobs for a complete listing of our open positions. Thank you once again for your time and consideration!
Follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!