Senior Software Engineer (JAVA) - ARMS (closed)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copy and Paste the following job title and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Senior Software Engineer (JAVA) - ARMS (51934)
NetEffects is seeking a Senior Software Engineer (JAVA) - ARMS
Our talented workforce delivers the tools necessary to meet the demands of our customers and our business. Our platforms and strategic business focus helps drive our growth and enhance our level of customer service. Our relationship with our business is hands on and offers our workforce the opportunity to apply some of the latest technology in the market.
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for developing prototypes and performing complex application coding and programming. This position interprets end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify technical design specifications for off-the-shelf and/or custom-developed applications. The Senior Software Engineer also analyzes and reviews software requirements to determine feasibility of a design within time and cost restraints. In addition, this position performs unit and integration testing and assists with developing unit test scripts. The Senior Software Engineer provides instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience
- Candidates should have mastery knowledge of Java & J2EE (including JSP, EJB, JDBC, STRUTS, SQL, XML, HTML and associated technologies) and the use of those technologies in intranet (n-tier) development environments
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented application development principles, theories, and concepts using J2EE specific design patterns and usage
- Knowledge of XSLT
- Knowledge of Rational or other object-oriented development tools
- Experience with the configuration and setup of J2EE application servers
- Solid knowledge of Unix operating systems
- Solid knowledge of Oracle database environment
- Experience with the use of version control systems for code management
- Experience with WeblogicServer 7.0 or greater, Hibernate, WebServices, and exposure to AOP and exposure to SOA is preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop applications software
- Qualified applicants must also possess the following skills/competencies:
- Good communication skills to effectively communicate with various IT teams
Candidates must also demonstrate the ability to judge between what is requested and what is feasible given the parameters of the technology and the project, and be able to demonstrate the ability to identify impending problems and raise and solve issues.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Life Insurance
- PTO/Benchtime/NetEffects University
Do you know someone that is a good fit for this position? Call us today 636-237-1000 to learn more about our referral program. Just ask to speak with an available recruiter for more details.
Our clients select NetEffects as their IT staffing and solutions provider because of our experience, commitment to quality, and focus on the IT marketplace. Over the past 15 years, we have built trusted relationships with our clients by providing employees who are among the most talented and driven in the industry.
NetEffects was recently named one of INC Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies and we have earned primary vendor status with some of the top companies around the world. Our diverse customer base allows us to provide our candidates with not just one, but many opportunities that fit their individual skillset. Talk to one of our recruiters today and find out how you can join our winning team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please refer to http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/32485/jobs for a complete listing of our open positions. Thank you once again for your time and consideration!
Follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!