Mid-Sr. Web UI Designer (closed)
Mid-Sr. Web UI designer
Duration: 1 year renewable contract, right to hire included
We are currently seeking an experienced Web UI Designer to aid in creating a web based application. This is a 1 year contract that is renewable and also has the opportunity for direct placement with the client.
- 5+ years of UI design experience for web based applications
- Degree in Psychology/Human Factors, Computer Science, or equivalent UI design experience
- Demonstrated results showing creativity and innovation
- Experience with designing online search and retrieval applications
- Experience conducting heuristic reviews
Required Soft Skills:
- Excellent teaming, facilitation, team leadership, and communication skills
- Strong analytical ability and skills of abstraction
- Visio, SharePoint, Axure (Wire-framing, and rapid prototyping tool aimed at web applications)
Description of Services:
Provide user interface designs for new and existing web based applications with the goal of creating the most usable user interface possible within project constraints. Work with business analysts, requirements analysts, and the development team to understand user needs and then create a UI that meets those needs. Deliverables include wireframes, sketches, detailed user interaction specifications, and occasional prototypes.