SharePoint Infrastructure Architect (closed)
Sharepoint Infrastructure Architect
Duration: 3-4 months with possible extension
Our client is seeking a seasoned Sharepoint Architect for a short term assignment at a local Columbus site. We are conducting interviews ASAP with a rapid start for the right candidate.
- SharePoint Infrastructure experience (farm build; web app configuration; automation with PowerShell cmdlets) - NOT Development (C#, etc.)
- Experience building large (50,000K user) and above environments
- Familiarity with enterprise processes and procedures for:
- Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity
- Health and Server Monitoring
- Team-based collaboration
- Social networking (My Sites)
- Yammer product platform (optional)
The candidate would have to integrate into a project already in-flight, but with covering support and transition - no cold start. Ideally they would have the above experience in MSS 2010; however if there is comparable experience in MOSS 2007 coupled with a solid foundation in MSS 2010 concepts, we could potentially talk to them.