Engineering Recruiter (Oil & Gas/Energy) (closed)
System One is the staffing specialist for the Energy, Engineering, IT Scientific sectors, and we are now expanding our Engineering division!
Our recruiters hold responsibility for identifying and attracting top-performing professionals both in response to our current openings and on a proactive basis. You should be comfortable building a talent pool and following a client request through to successful start.
Recruiters are responsible to:
- Utilize creative, professional and ethical recruiting methods to identify top-performing candidates for open technical and professional positions
- Initiate contact with target candidates and develop relationships
- Regularly attend and serve on boards of professional industry associations
- Interview and screen potential candidates including: face-to-face, phone interviews, and reference checking
- Constantly communicate with the Practice Leader and team to meet current and future recruiting needs
- Maintain consultant database
- Develop recruiting strategies and recruitment plans
- Perform follow-up and monitor consultant performance
Ideal candidates will have a background that includes:
- Strong background recruiting Engineering talent within the Energy sector (ideally, Oil & Gas)
- Proven results in professional recruiting methods
- Minimum of 3yrs experience in recruiting
- Bachelor?s degree OR equivalent experience
- The ability to build strong working relationships with all levels of talent
The time is right to join our company, as we ? and the clients we serve ? are experiencing tremendous growth. This position offers attractive earnings potential including a base salary plus monthly commissions. In addition, we offer a strong benefits package, great advancement opportunities and unlimited potential.