Branch In-charge - Heavy Equipment (closed)
We are working on behalf of this well-established international organisation that requires a experienced Branch In-charge with experience within the Heavy Equipment sector.
- To sell genuine parts and accessories in a professional way, complying with the principals After sales Dealer Operation Standards and achieve the monthly targets set by the parts management
- To improve customer satisfaction by giving professional service to customers, maintaining parts availability and fulfillment rate by proper inventory control
- To educate the customers on the necessity of replacing service maintenance parts, merits of using genuine parts as well as the risk of using inferior non-genuine parts etc.
- To develop the outdoor sale activities of the branch to generate more business through bulk sales
- To implement sales and marketing strategies, sales promotion activities, special sales campaigns etc. and report the results of such activities, give suggestions and new ideas for future campaigns.
- To give feedback to the Assistant Manager on market activity, competitor’s activity, customer concerns/ complaints and to prepare action plan / countermeasures and perform the corrective actions.
- To receive cash/cheques against cash invoices made by Salesmen and verify with system generated sales statements against the daily cash/cheque collections and to deposit cash on the following day.
- To initiate all credit card transactions as per the amount of sales invoice
- To collect cash manually in the event of systems failures
- To ensure fake currencies are not received using the tools / techniques provided
- To supervise and train staff in the branch and delegate independent responsibilities to them
- To procure parts from HEP Sitra by making monthly, daily and emergency orders on or before the stipulated time and supply parts to HEP Sitra as per the request from Branch coordinator using the branch transfer vouchers generated by the system and regular follow up on back order items from HEP Sitra
- To conduct periodical stock checking and to carry out better house keeping to comply with VI standards
The role will be based in Bahrain.
You must have a National Diploma in Mechanical/Motor Vehicle Technology and 3-5 experience in independently handling an automobile and HE spare parts outlet, preferably with GCC work experience
You are kindly requested to ONLY apply for this role if you are happy to accept the above package.
ONLY apply if you meet the above criteria.