Start Date: March, 2012
Onsite: On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Description: Our Client, a government organization, is looking for a Business Analyst.
- Working with users and or vendors to perform the functional and technical analysis required to define and validate project requirements;
- Conducting and or participating in Joint Application Design sessions;
- Developing new standards and procedures as required for the new or enhanced system and ensures compliance to existing standards and procedures;
- Responsible for all components of testing including test plans, test cases, use cases and defect tracking and reporting;
- Conducting quality assessments, operational procedures, and ensures that change management procedures are met;
- Assisting the project manager in controlling and monitoring the project.
- Experience in analysis and design of web based applications utilizing Java (J2EE) and Oracle DB (3+ yrs);
- Experience as a business analyst on medium to large scale technology projects (3+ yrs);
- Experience with MS Project, MS SharePoint, MS Office for project tracking, communication, and documentation (3+ yrs);
- Experience with selection and application of test tools (3+ yrs);
- US Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
- Previous experience in the Health and Human Services industry;
- Project management training or experience.