Teradata architect (closed)
Teradata Architects required for roles in a multinational IT consultancy. It is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wishes to progress with their career. As well as a great working environment there are a number of benefits available.
- · 5+ years of experience in IT with 3+ years as a Data Architect.
- · Experience in data architecture, data modelling, establishing standards and polices for information asset classes, and collaboration with application teams to inventory and classify existing information assets.
- · Experience leading large data warehouse architecture implementations in Teradata.
- · Experience with very large data repositories (10+ terabytes).
- · Strong written communication skills.
If you are interested and looking for new challenges and opportunities with an exciting, forever growing company, then please send us your Cv.
My client offers:
- · 12 days paid training per year for personal development.
- · Quarterly performance based bonuses.
- . Life and medical care.