Network Engineer/Systems Engineer ( TDM, IP, Circuit) - NYC (closed)
New York, NY
Network Engineer - New York City Area
- Individual will be part of a project team performing a large upgrade to the E911 centers. This will involve the conversion of a large, circuit-switched network into a new IP based network, while still maintaining some interfaces to legacy TDM equipment.
- Oversee the migration of existing circuits to new IP based networks. Duties include review and modification of engineering designs, development of cutover plans, field support of technical teams, and providing regular status updates during project meetings.
- Individual needs to be strong in circuit-based TDM networks (T1, DS3, etc.) but also have good skills in IP networks as well (routing and switching protocols). Certifications in networking technologies (CCNA, CCDA, etc.) highly encouraged.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work well various teams.
- Salary plus comprehensive Benefits package
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.