Firmware/Driver openings in Bangalore (closed)
• Write functional specifications detailing required functionality and all other relevant (design, unit test, Interface specs, etc) documentation
• Study industry specifications, SoCs, vendor's hardware documentation, then implement supporting Firmware and Drivers into existing code bases
• Responsible for the ownership of some or all of Firmware/Driver modules.
• Developing a working relationship with all stake holders (Program mgmt, validation, Tech marketing, interface design teams, etc) in defining work schedule, design, interface, execution in a matrix organization.
• 7+ years of relevant work experience
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or other relevant field
• Mastery of x86 Assembly language and/or C/C++ programming language
• Strong knowledge of PC hardware and operating systems
• Good understanding of advanced software engineering processes and methodologies
• Strong knowledge of Linux OS behaviors
• Strong knowledge of Networking
• Good to have: Knowledge and working experience on Storage technologies (FC, SCSI, iSCSI, FCoE, DAS) etc
• Good to have: Knowledge and working experience on high-performance firmware in real-time OSes.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills