RIS/PACS Specialist | Leading Healthcare Global Multinational Co. | KSA & DUBAI (closed)
One of my clients is looking to hire RIS/PACS Application Specialist for their offices in Saudi Arabia & Kuwait.
Established in 2002, Employees - 425 (as of 2011, Globally).
• Global Network - 9 Global Healthcare offices and 25 different sales distributors worldwide. They have more than 2,100 medical facilities in 25 countries worldwide. It has expanded its worldwide establishing strategic regions including US, Japan, Taiwan, China, Germany, Malaysia, UK, Brasil and UAE. Compliance with international industry standards such as DICOM, HL7, IHE, and HIPAA has been imperative to all R&D activities.
Responsible for Middle East and Africa, based in Dubai.
1. Responsible of PACS/RIS Application specialist in Middle East & Africa whole region.
2. Read tender specification and reply with consulted specification
3. Training / Education to client (Radiologist & Radiographer) about the co.s PACS & RIS.
4. Sales support to distributor and customer visit with distributor directly
5. Demonstration of the company's solutions in hands on workshop
6. Prepare seminar & Presentation
7. Communicate and report to head office with VOC (Voice of Customer).
Can do above required job description
1. Have general knowledge not only PACS/RIS but also workflow of customer.
2. Experience as radiographer or nurse in the hospital is Mandatory
3. Understanding of IT (Oracle database), windows, HIS/EMR is Mandatory
4. Understanding of healthcare IT (DICOM, HL7) is Mandatory.
5. Experience in PACS/RIS field minimum 3years is preferable.
1. Hard worker
2. Proactive to make plan & action by himself
3. Strong motivation and insist to acquire the deal
4. Brings value on communication in our team
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org