SEO Copywriter (closed)
We are on the lookout for 3 talented graduate wordsmiths with a passion for online & digital marketing to join the ranks of a thriving global media company.
The 3 successful SEO executives will be anchored within the International Marketing Department but working closely with several different departments within the organisation to help promote and engage customers with their sites that operate in the UK market.
Day to day your tasks will vary and the successful candidates will need to be able to multi-task and prioritise under pressure!
Your Key Duties will include:
- Producing high quality SEO content
- Creating and implementing Link-building strategies
- Natural link-building as a result of high quality content you produce; e.g viral videos, infographics and link baiting
- Getting involved in the creation of new widgets and online gadgets
- Reaching out to influential bloggers and generating new ideas for our client's Online PR
So what are we looking for?
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who possesses top notch communication skills twinned with a genuine and active passion for all things internet-related.
Ideally, you will already have made your mark on the web - be it through your blog, online promotions or Twitter and you will genuinely 'get' and enjoy writing in that style that the internet likes.
We're keeping our eyes peeled for the following Key Skills and Attributes:
- Active and avid interest in all things digital/web related
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive, flexible and mature attitude towards work
- Proven ability of being able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Innovative attitude with a creative mind set and ability to 'think outside the box'
- Previous SEO experience is desirable but by no means essential
- Degree in English/Journalism/Media or other related subject