Strategically plan for the BPO Team’s requirements such as headcount, process streamlining and manage the workload and physical resources to attain team’s target which is to maximize productivity and to meet client’s expectations/SLAs. To be able to come up with metrics to be used as gauge for internal and external planning.
Provides strategic directions to the whole team towards the attainment of company goals & objectives.
Provides the management and to the team metrics relating to the entire BPO team performance.
Implements immediate stop gap measures and mid term plans to address all issues concerning the entire BPO team.
Initiates improvements in process flows to make the work manageable and achieve high level of efficiency
Maximizes all the resources to increase productivity and expand the business through other processes or clients.
Recommends relevant parties on the decisions or plans that will be beneficial to all parties.
Conducts continual review and verification of on-going procedures to update existing policies.
Competencies & Qualifications:
- BPO Managerial Experience
- CPA, Finance/Accounting related courses
- Preferably with MBA studies
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills
- Mature, flexible and able to communicate with all levels of staff
- Patient and with strong motivational and mediating skills
- Very good leadership, coaching & mentoring, analytical and organizing skills
- Team player with strong motivational skills
Applicants must be willing to work in Clark Field Pampanga. This is an urgent requirement