Cyber Security Developer Consultant (closed)
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of experience that cuts across intrusion prevention technologies, penetration testing, data mining, software architectures and information assurance policies and procedures
- 3+ years programming skills such as Java, C/C++ and scripting language (Perl/Python/Ruby)
- Up to 75% travel
- Masters of Science or higher preferred in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Experience in conducting risk assessments and developing System Security Plans
- Hands-on experience with data visualization and security analytics technology
- Strong Experiance in Virtualization tools - (AWS, SalesForce or other)
- Ability to translate customer requirements into functional specifications
- Experience in project management, managing budgets and project delivery
- Experience in proposing solutions to clients that involve cyber security technologies
- Previous sales and delivery experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of hacker tactics and software vulnerabilities
- Understanding of risk, security, privacy and compliance issues related to cloud computing
- Experience developing applications within a Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Strong knowledge of defense and government security programs
- ~ Professional Skill Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication and ability to conduct presentations to technical and non-technical groups
- Able to contribute as a team member as well as individually
- Demonstrated ability to work with vision statements and abstract concepts and "see the big picture"
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.