Business Development Manager – Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
Role: Business Development Manager – Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
Compensation: Competitive Base + Bonuses based on Sales Attainment
This person will be required to generate revenue through new business and hunting new client logos in the BFSI space across the assigned territory.
Key Characteristics of Position
- This person will use multiple prospecting methods to generate leads, set up sales meetings and pitch appropriate solution-offerings to prospects
- Will anchor proposal preparation activity, and work closely with presales and delivery managers in identifying appropriate solution for the prospects
- Will gain superior knowledge of target market segment and business trends there in
- Will build successful and scalable relationships with C-Level audience in prospect organizations
- Will work with minimum supervision
- The candidate should have a minimum of 8+ years of prior experience in a Sales / Leadership role in the banking and insurance space that include consulting services sales, managed services, ITO, BPO, ADM and other technology services.
- Experience selling to customers in the Banking, Financial Services & Insurance verticals.
- Four year degree required. Post graduate / MBA from a reputed school preferred.
- The role requires a highly self-motivated and enthusiastic professional with good effective communication skills
- The position requires the following skills / attributes to deliver at this level
1. Applied Knowledge
2. Business acumen
3. Brand Ambassador
4. Decision making skills
5. Excellent presentation skills
6. Customer Management
7. Delivering Customer Value
8. Execution Excellence
9. Results Orientation
10. Solution Mindset
- Willingness and ability to travel globally and function in a multicultural work and client environment
Key Accountability areas:
- Sales Strategy
- Sales Operations
- Client Management