Project Manager (closed)
Project Manager with facility and pipeline experience.
Project Manager will manage all aspects of the work including setting operational goals, estimating, scheduling, engineering, design, purchasing, bidding, constructing, inspecting, and startup.
1) Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, with a PE preferred.
2) 5 years minimum experience with project management of terminal and pipeline projects.
3) Ability to communicate well with internal engineering and design, as well as the different groups within the clients organization.
4) Self starter and independent worker.
5) Familiar with relevant industry groups, practices, regulations, codes, and standards such as API, ASME, ANSI, OSHA, and DOT.
6) Ability to identify relevant codes and regulations for the project location.
7) Proven problem solving skills and ability to gather, and analyze project related data and information.
8) Communication skills to interface with internal subject matter experts and the ability to organize and complete project deliverables and requirements.
9) Ability to communicate directly with external clients to obtain operational data, specification, client standards and processes.
10) Ability to manage and support internal design of engineered systems.
11) Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to utilize, proficiently, Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project, and Power Point.
12) Ability to work independently and as a team member.
13) Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
14) Travel anticipated to be approximately 25% of the time.