Sharepoint Technical Development Manager (closed)
We are currently seeking a potential “Sharepoint Tefchnical Manager” consultant for an fulltime opportunity based out at Fort Worth, TX with our client for an important project.
Please find the detailed job requisition details for your perusal., and let me know if you would be interested considering the suggested opportunity.
Position Title: SharePoint Technical Development Manager
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Screening: Online Test Required. Prior Final Screening.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager (TPM) for a team of IT resources working on multiple SP 2010 software projects. The overall project management is directed by the project manager representing the PMO organization.
TPM will oversee 3-5 active projects at various stages in the development cycle and coordinate activities for smaller ad-hoc requests. Projects include new development and enhancements to mostly internally facing websites running on the SharePoint 2010.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and contribute to specific project deliverables as needed (e.g. Business Requirements document, Functional Design, technical solutions, production implementation planning.)
- Own project development plans (confirm initial dependencies and tasks, gather information for design and implementation tasks, generate task estimates and progress updates, assignments, and dependencies)
- Facilitate and drive escalation and resolution of outstanding questions, risks and issues as needed (with assistance from the PMO Project Manager)
- Assignment coordination with QA, IT Server and Networking and other related resources
- Manage deployment efforts for each project
- Create weekly team status report
- Serve as project development team liaison
- Manage resolution of issues reported by Help Desk
- Manage professional development of team members, conduct performance evaluation, participate in the hiring process
- Meeting Facilitation
- Running daily SCRUM meetings
- Verify progress entries in the TFS
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Customer centric mind-set; ability to listen to customer's explicit and implicit requirements and arrive at the solution that will meet their needs
- Very good communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to quickly build working relations with other functional teams
- Mentor, encourage and guide team to be the high performance team
- Experienced with enterprise level architecture design
- Practical experience with Agile / SCRUM methodology (backlog, burndown charts, development velocity)
- Strong experience with managing development using Team Foundation Server or similar tool
- Leading development team to identify best solutions for defined business opportunities
- Strong SharePoint 2010 administrative skills and previous development skills
Director of Applications Development, PMO Project Manager , Business Analyst, IT Web Development team, SharePoint & .NET Developers, QA Staff, IT Server and Networking team, SharePoint Admins
Educational and Other Requirements:
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 6-8 years’ experience
- No travel required
- Sensitive to confidential information
- Must work independently and as a member of team
Position will require a minimum of 40 hours per week unless otherwise directed by supervisor.
American Unit, Inc.
2901 N Dallas Parkway
Plano TX 75093
Direct: 469 675 6071