Senior Consultant Risk & HSE (closed)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Location: London or Manchester
Our client has a long term commitment to make a positive impact in cleaner energy industries. They have strong growth ambitions in Europe in particularly within offshore wind power and UK will be the centre of excellence.
This business unit is responsible for our clients business in the UK Wind and Power Generation and Transmission markets, and for supporting the same in Europe and North Africa.
Due to a significant number of client enquiries for support across a number of target segments within the field of HSE Risk and management systems, we are seeking an experienced individual who wishes to further their career within the field of Cleaner Energy.
The candidate will apply advanced risk methodologies to develop, implement, maintain and continually improve best practices in managing HSE risks by:
- Combining technical expertise with management consulting skills.
- Identification, assessment and management of risks using recognized management techniques to enhance safety and environmental performance.
- Project management and mentoring junior consultants in the execution of technical HSE risk projects.
- Lead sales activities and the development of proposals containing innovative and cost effective solutions to identify and manage risks in accordance with client's business objectives.
- Engage in services, business development and day to day internal and external operations
Candidates should be a senior or principal technical specialist, engineer or consultant who has demonstrable consulting experience in Risk Identification, Risk Understanding and Risk Management preferably within the Offshore Wind Industry however, experience within the Oil and Gas, Maritime, Construction or Power Generation industries will also be considered.
Specific abilities and competencies needed are as follows:
- Proven ability to conduct HSE technical risk assessments applying any of the following, or equivalent, methodologies: Process Safety Hazards, Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Assessments (QRA), Process Hazard Identification (HAZID), Process Hazard Analysis (PHA), Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP), Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS), Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
To apply please click below or speak to Stuart Vivian 0844 371 8986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Services, Health & Safety, Environment, Planning, Engineering, Mining & Minerals and Renewable Energy.
This is one of many Health & Safety job opportunities provided through Allen & York.
Health & Safety includes Health & Safety Management, Risk, Quality/Assurance, Construction HSE and Corporate HSE