QA/QC Manager (closed)
International Staff is recruiting for a rewarding and challenging QA/QC Management role in the Oil and Gas industry, offering attractive benefits and a great career path.
For consideration for this opportunity, apply at: http://internationaltrades.com.au/usasignup/
To be considered for other opportunities available through International Staff, create a profile and submit your resume online: http://internationaltrades.com.au/submit-resume/
For more information about job opportunities and relocation to Western Australia, vist our home page: http://internationaltrades.com.au
Oil and Gas industry, based in the CBD
Attractive package - 5 weeks annual leave, increased superannuation and gym membership
Our client is a global specialist offshore oil and gas service provider offering a range of services from Subsea Construction to Subsea Intervention. Our offshore activities are based around a fleet of modern high specification dynamically positioned construction and intervention vessels with specialist equipment and personnel onboard to perform the services.
They are currently seeking a QA/QC Manager to join our established Australian Operation.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop and implementation of QA/QC methodology for offshore construction projects.
- Develop and maintain work plans – including budget and resource requirements – for quality control/assurance.
- Manages and communicates QA related changes and variances to the project manager(s).
- Estimates and manages the human & non-human resources (e.g. materials, equipment) required to achieve the project QA objectives.
- Leads the QC team to accomplish QC related project cost, schedule and scope commitments.
- Meets or exceeds client satisfaction by applying sound QA/QC management practices.
- Develop and manage creation and execution of test plans.
- Provides training and support to project engineers in the team.
- Identifies, manages and communicates risks defined by QA to the project manager(s).
- Guarantees QA related project documentation such as general test plans, performance test plans, and inspection test plan, maintained throughout the project.
- Establishes and maintains ongoing relationships with all levels internal customers and their management.
- Develop and maintain work plan for quality assurance.
- Providing input on quality assurance, as well as general strategic issues.
- Schedules resources of the QA/test team taking into account testing needs and schedules of all projects.
- Oversees simultaneously executed project initiatives, involved in moderate to high-risk projects and may, from a QA perspective, manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Creates/improves a global structured QA process and methodology in line with project management methodology.
- Be responsible for the interaction with client, agencies, subcontractors and internal departments on quality related matters including performance activities such as audits, program setup, program planning etc.
18. Reports to regional HSEQ Manager as required by regulatory requirements or by corporate structure.
- As required by quality control program, perform activities such as audits, preparation of company standards, notification to management of quality problems, etc.
- Responsible for Quality Control program implementation.
- Provide administrative and technical direction to all quality control personnel - includes personnel administration, resolution of technical problems, development/presentation of in-house training, etc.
- Act as liaison with client, regulatory agencies, subcontractors and/or internal departments on quality related matters as required.
- Ensure company standards as outlined in quality control (assurance) manual are effectively implemented.
- Ensure adequate corrective measures are implemented in cases of noncompliance.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Four (4) year engineering discipline plus minimum five (5) years offshore construction related experience, or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of;
- ISO9000 series for goods and and/or services
- Material traceability
- Inspection and Test Plans
- Surveillance and inspection
- NDT processes
- Pressure, Pneumatic and Hydrostatic, testing
- Proven ability to supervise personnel and excellent verbal/written communication skills required.
What we are…..
International Staff is a focused Western Australian Recruitment Consultancy. We match the best opportunities to the best people and make sure the process is as seamless as possible. We work with a select number of clients to make sure that we tailor the service to the needs of the company and match the best person to that client. We take pride in the way we act with clients and candidates.
What we are not….
A huge ‘machine like’ organization where our clients and candidates are fed into the sausage machine and treated as a number. We will assess your circumstances (both clients and candidates) and tell you straight what we believe are the chances of matching candidates to roles.