Enterprise Architect (closed)
The scope of the effort is to provide enterprise architecture support services in the following tasks:
1. Program Support (EA Governance, EA Sustainment, EA Periodic Reporting)
2. Technical Support (EA Tool Support), and
3. Enterprise Architecture Support (EA Compliance, EA Target Architecture, and EA Emerging Technologies).
The architect will support and provide overall guidance in the areas of:
4. Defining and implementing an enterprise architecture program
5. Implementing application portfolio management processes
6. Defining and implementing an IT strategy
7. Creating information and business process models
8. Defining an enterprise architecture blueprint and roadmap
The Architect will complete the above by:
1. Providing a motivating context and direction (vision) for the department that supports the strategies of the organization. Demonstrating an ability to integrate functional and technical knowledge with business objectives
2. Developing strategies that impact organizational productivity. Aligning organizational goals and plans with client's strategic direction and customers' needs
3. Acquiring and using industry, customer, and market knowledge to improve performance.
4. Ensuring compliance with systems and polices and operating consistently within the framework of management controls.
§ 10+ years of experience in Information Technology, specifically Enterprise Architecture.
§ Certification in the Information Technology field.
§ Bachelor's degree in Engineering, math, and/or science degrees
§ General understanding of government agencies
§ Strong understanding of and experience with EA frameworks, budgeting / funding processes, business process reengineering (BPR), technical writing (experience in documenting functional and data processes), e-Business and IT management.
§ Excellent client relations.