Search Marketing Analyst (PPC) (closed)
RKG's Search Marketing Analysts are responsible for maintaining outstanding relations with our clients. As an Analyst at RKG, you will work closely with a small number of client accounts to help drive sales to their websites via efficient online advertising. You will learn to use our proprietary advertising platform to create, manage, and optimize complex online search campaigns. You will interact regularly with your clients, providing ongoing reporting, analysis, and ad optimization.
We provide extensive, comprehensive, valuable on-the-job training upon hire and ongoing. In this role, you will learn to use basic SQL to query our databases. We will provide SQL training as needed. Following training, Analysts will be expected to achieve excellent scores on the standard Google and Yahoo certification tests, as well as on internal RKG certification tests ongoing.
The mission of RKG is to help our clients significantly increase their online sales, and do so with increased advertising efficiency. We want our clients to view our company as a trusted extension of their internal marketing team. As an Analyst at our company, you will be successful when you help clients exceed their marketing goals.
- Excellent people, quantitative and computer skills
- Must be hard-working and eager to learn
- Must be able to communicate effectively by phone; write clear emails and memos; be friendly, cheerful, and patient; and enjoy explaining complicated concepts to others
- Must be well-versed in the core MS Office suite programs and an intermediate to advance user of MS Excel including the ability to use formulas, functions, and pivot tables
- Must have a strong grasp of numbers; be comfortable with simple statistics; and be interested in learning the ins and outs of online direct marketing.
Candidates should have a BA or BS in a quantitative discipline, and have earned strong grades both in their major and overall.