SQL Data Analyst w/ Financial exp. (closed)
Requirements analysis and gathering in order to understand and convey project reporting needs
- Initiate ad-hoc manual reports and analyze output based on stakeholder requirements
- Handle and resolve database exceptions and errors that result from running applications
- Create and maintain data extracts from various sources using SQL
- Perform time-sensitive ad-hoc querying and reporting of data to answer specific, spontaneous questions for management
- 5 years experience working with MS SQL Server 2005 and 2008.
- 5 years designing and creating ad hoc and custom manual reports.
- 5 years experience writing database procedures, functions, and triggers (database objects)
- Previous Mortgage experience with Financial Institution
This position is not a development role, but writing complex SQL queries may be a requirement in order to fill this role