Epic Orders Consultant
Epic Orders Application Coordinator
Long term contract in Southern CA. This is a well-rounded opportunity for a motivated Epic Orders consultant to make an impact at a great organization on a great team. Ideal candidates will have clinical licensure (RN, BSN or MSN) and be Epic Inpatient Orders certified.
- Perform requirements gathering, system build, and workflow analysis
- Assist with testing and training teams to develop test scripts and training materials
- Provide go live support and ongoing maintenance of the system
- One or more years extensive, hands-on experience with the Epic Orders modules and Orders sets is required
- Knowledgeable in project management concepts, workflow, build, and order management process is required
- Clinical licensure (RN, BSN or MSN) is preferred
- Certification in EpicCare Inpatient Orders Required. Lab experience is a plus.
- Previous experience as an Epic AC or implementing orders management is preferred
- Previous work in a large Health Care system is highly preferred
- Strong problem-solving abilities, along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent and self-motivated, energetic with strong desire to learn