SCIGON Solutions is seeking an experienced ASP.NET Developer for one of our clients in the Chicago area. We seek a self-starter ready to hit the ground running in an energetic sector of the IT industry.
As our ASP.NET Developer, you will undertake designing, developing, and implementing code enterprise applications with heavy use of ADO.NET, role-based security, single sign-on components, user-specified queries, and reporting. You will handle the integration of third-party libraries, and integrate with components from the Oracle E-Business Suite. You will also provide post-production application support, and perform project/task estimation throughout the duration of the project.
Our ideal candidate has a demonstrable record of achievement with enterprise-level development projects, with 5+ years of experience.
Duties and Accountabilities
- Work with Project Lead to understand and analyze business requirements, contribute to design, develop technical specifications, perform coding, assist with unit testing, and perform implementation of custom components.
- Map the following collaborative theories to the Microsoft platform; information architecture, records management, policy & retention, file plan development, document assembly, collaboration and routing, business process management and actionable business intelligence.
- Handle conceptualization, interface design, and architecture of the web applications
- Integrate web applications with Oracle e-Business components and backend databases.
- Research, test, build and coordinate the integration of new products in accordance with production and client requirements
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework version 3.5 and 4
- Advanced understanding of the C# language (objects, events, methods, delegates, etc.)
- Advanced working knowledge of data access routines using ADO.NET with Oracle
- Experience with role-based security and single sign-on
- Strong knowledge of Exchange integration and Active Directory
- Excellent Communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in CS/CE/CIS/MIS or Engineering/Technology, or related field
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
- Experience creating custom controls for ASP.NET
- Experience with automated build and deployment with Visual Studio Team System and Team Foundation Server