Occupational Health Nurse / Registered Nurse / LPN (closed)
Kelly Healthcare Resources
Kelly Healthcare Resources (KHR) is a specialty service of Kelly Services, Inc., a leader in providing workforce solutions. Launched in 1999, KHR services all levels of healthcare specialists and professionals in the following disciplines: medical laboratory, medical device, pharmacy and pharmacology, dental, nursing, allied health, behavioral health, healthcare billing/coding, utilization, case management, occupational health, special education, and physical therapy. Visit www.kellyhealthcare.com.
Current Needs: Currently seeking an experienced Occupational Health Nurse in Corinth, Mississippi. This is a 1 year contract position with the potential to become long term. Shift for this position is Monday-Friday 3pm-11pm.
- Provide nursing services and first aid to employees or persons who become ill or injured on the premises
- Take patient’s vital signs, treats wounds, and evaluates physical condition of patient
- RN or LPN with occupational health background strongly preferred
- RN with emergency room or trauma experience strongly preferred
- Familiar with OSHA, workers compensation, etc
- Comfortable working with different insurance agencies to coordinate coverage, and to determine back to work programs for employees
- Development of wellness and safety programs experience
Education & Certification License Requirements:
- Current and active LPN or RN license in the state of Mississippi required
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can participate in the following benefits:
- Highly competitive pay
- Access to eLearning
Application & Contact Info:
For immediate consideration, click the “Let's Talk" icon or apply directly online at www.kellyservices.com.
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 530,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2010 was $5 billion. Visit www.kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter.
Kelly Services—Celebrating 64 Years
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.