VB.NET DEVELOPER (closed)
This is John from Tech Tammina. We have an urgent requirement for the following, if you are comfortable send your latest resume to email@example.com // Call 703-349-309
Position: VB.Net Developer
Location: Lewiston, NY
Duration: 6+ months
Major Purpose of Job: To design, develop, test, implement, and document web applications using Microsoft VB .Net.
Essential Job Functions:
• Obtain and document requirements on various reporting and software projects from both project manager and IT analysts.
• Develop applications and supporting documentation based on these requirements.
• Thoroughly test applications for both general error conditions and proper implementation of business logic.
• Create project closure and support documentation for all developed software.
• 5+ year’s technical .Net experience.
• 2+ year’s web UI development experience. Strong understanding of HTML and CSS is required.
• Should have a solid understanding of the software development life cycle process.
• Work with project manager, IT analysts and occasionally with business users to manage requirements.
• Experience with Visual Studio 2008 / .Net Framework 3.5 or 2010/4.0 is required.
• Experience with Team Foundation Server is a plus.
• Experience with SQL Server and Oracle connectivity.
• Experience writing SQL and stored procedures is required.
• Must have the ability to work independently within a small team and follow through on tasks.
• Must have the ability to independently troubleshoot and research challenging problems.
• Proficient with Windows Server 2008 and IIS 7
PLEASE FILL THESE DETAILS AND SEND IT BACK
Available to Interview by Phone:
Available to Interview Face to Face:
Any other interviews pending:
Any other offers pending:
Last 4 Digit of SSN #:
Date of Availability:
Thanks & Regards,
203 Elden Street, Suite # 404,
Disclaimer: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Plz Save trees. Print Only When Necessary