Business Analyst (closed)
San Juan, PR
- Conducts analysis of client business processes and functional requirements and prepares appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
- Evaluates existing application products which could address client requirements and develops recommendations where appropriate.
- Writes detailed description of user needs, creates diagrams of the business workflow needed to develop or modify existing solutions.
- Responsible for the success of the project with user experience, project timelines and milestones.
- Develop User Acceptance Test plans (UAT).
- Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Possess facilitation skills, to lead requirements and elicitation workshops
- Observational skills, to validate data obtained via other techniques
- Must have excellent writing skills, to communicate information effectively to customers, marketing, managers, and technical staff
- Fully Bilingual. Must have the ability to read and interpret documents and procedure manuals, write reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision and Self-starter and problem solver
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, tasks and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Performs workflow analysis and recommends quality improvements
- Requires excellent communication skills, and provides a positive team player attitude with the ability to interface with all varied levels of employment.
- Ability to conduct product demonstrations and support product implementations.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Health Administration and +4 years of business analysis experience or information technology area and at least 1 year in the health care services area or equivalent in experience.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office Suite, MS Visio, MS Project, and SDLC Methodologies.
- Experience in Health care payer systems, Clinical Applications, Electronic Medical Records, and Provider’s Billing Applications a plus.
- Healthcare Experience