Java/J2EE Systems Analyst (closed)
Java/ J2EE Systems Analyst
We are recruiting for a Java/J2EE based Systems Analyst role for a global multinational who will be embarking on a series of strategic long-term IT transformational projects f
To be successful at the role, we need System Analysts who have experience working on IT development projects using J2EE, Oracle Databases and SQL. This is a dynamic and interesting environment whereby the candidate will gain a lot of opportunities working with numerous international outsourced vendors and developers.
The scope of responsibilities is as follow:-
- Manage internal and external development resources for assigned major or minor projects that are aligned with company strategic directions.
- Working with vendors to ensure the delivery of high quality products according to company’s standards and requirements.
- Ensure compliance and support existing and future Software Development Methodologies.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in software development technology and practice.
- Keep abreast of business domain’s strategy, business plan and latest industrial trends.
- Provide mentoring to system analysts and promote knowledge sharing on analysis practices
- 4-5 years of software development/project management experience
- A degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ equivalent
- Strong knowledge and experience in SDLC and development methodologies
- Experience working with Java/ J2EE, Oracle Databases and SQL
- Good understanding of technology concepts and wide exposure towards different types of technologies
- Strong communicator and team player
- Analytical, ability to translate IT requirements into business requirements and articulate ideas well.
If you are keen to be part of an organization that is culturally diverse and quick-to-embrace new technological advances and change, this opportunity offers you a great platform for long-term career growth. If you are interested in the role, please contact Natalie Tong at 2293 2242 or e-mail your resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org