Sr. Contact Mgmt Analyst
Client Name : Healthcare Insurance
Job Title : Sr. Contact Mgmt Analyst
Location : Richardson, TX
Start date : ASAP
Estimated End Date : 5/31/2012 Contract –to- Hire
This position is responsible for providing training and consulting to Client Full Service Unit (FSU) and Contact Center management staff on the use of Contact Center call recording, reports, call routing mechanisms, monitoring resources, management status, recommending/initiating corrective actions, and participating in the design and development of common SSD call center metrics and report. The direction of these efforts is to optimize and support best in class call center performance.
1) Bachelor Degree or 4 years experience in customer service or telecommunications with exposure to Contact Center operational processes.
2) Project management experience.
3) Ability to be in a position requiring a high degree of self-direction, initiative, sound decision-making and good organizational skills.
4) PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
5) Knowledge of CMS and IRIS reports.
6) Analytical and problem solving skills; verbal and written communication skills; organizational skills to provide training and consulting services.
Expertise with NICE Perform call recording applications
Experience with Cisco UCCE contact center CTI
Excellent communication skills