Business Systems Analyst (closed)
Adaptive Solutions Group is busy!! 2 Immediate positions available for Business Systems Analysts at an established client in KCMO. Email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Ideally looking for Jr. to Mid level candidtes - variety of skills. Looking for someone to understand application functionality and new workflow processes. BPM, CRM and billing application experience is helpful.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user needs and business systems requirements. With guidance from senior-level staff, translates business objectives into technical specifications.
- Under moderate supervision, ensures projects meet budget and time estimates. Provides appropriate status updates to members of management.
- Frequently interacts with users and technical staff throughout the Federal Reserve System. Effectively communicates technical concepts to both non-technical users and technical staff.
- Develops and executes application quality and assurance test plans to verify accurate operation of the application. Interacts with users and technical staff to identify and evaluate problems within the customer support tools application.
- Develops user manuals and help files to describe the functionality and communicate various technical issues related to customer support tools.
- Associates degree from a two-year college or technical school specializing in Business, computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent experience required. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- One to four years of technical writing, such as system requirements, and business analysis experience.
- One to four years of application testing and troubleshooting experience, including test script preparation.
- One to four years of customer service and training experience.
- One to four years experience with relational databases and web-based applications.
- Experience with data warehouse, business insight, or ETL data processing is a plus.
- Basic technical understanding of programming languages and the application development lifecycle.
- Proficient computer skills in programs including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Internet and e-mail programs. Demonstrated ability to independently and quickly learn new applications.
- Self-starter, with initiative to propose and drive innovation.