java developer (closed)
Title: Java/J2ee Developer
Location: JERSEY CITY, NJ
Duration: Contract ( 2 Years)
Client: Bank Of America
The desired candidate will be working on a Market Risk Platform. This is a Enterprise Java application that computes Market Risk, Valuations, Value at Risk, etc. The successful candidate will be working on enhancements and business as usual items. This is a web based application which will required solid Java/J2ee, JSP, multhreading and relational database skills.
- 5+ yrs experience Java/J2ee development
- 5+ yrs. experience strong Relationship Database skills with Sybase, Oracle, DB2.
- Designs, queries, tuning.
- Experience with a multithreaded environment.
- All candidates should understand basic concepts of risk in order to be successful
Nice To Have Skills:
Capital Market experience in a risk environment (VAR’s) a MAJOR plus
Swing, Struts, MVC a plus
Please send me updated word resume, Expected bill rate & date of availability ASAP if you are interested in this position. Waiting for your reply.
National Systems Consulting, L.P.
Direct: 214-989-6782| Fax: 972 -212 -7434 | www.nsiamerica.com
5945 Dallas Parkway,
Plano, Texas 75093-7878.