Billing Manager (closed)
Prior to your resume submission, please first review the nationality constraint from our client
In order to promote & sustain cultural diversity at Afghanistan office, our client specially ENCOURAGES ARAB / AFRICANS/ FAR EAST NATIONALS to join their Afghanistan team. They have also RESTRICTED TO ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PAKISTAN, INDIA, NEPAL & PHILIPPINES. APPLY IMMEDIATELY with an updated resume and with recent photograph
Our client is a telecom leader in the region who rewards performance & commitment in the form of lucrative compensations & excellent benefits for the star performers. If you feel you have, what it takes to work in a dynamic, challenging environment, take a moment to view their vacancy for Billing Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for leading and planning the ISP billing operations. We look forward to make you a proud part of their winning team.
- Oversee and streamline billing and collections processes and the Month-end closing of the billing group information.
- Coordinates the billing functions of each department within organization and communicating regularly with each customer.
- Perform strategic planning and priority setting for a billing operation.
- Resolves issues arising from actions or events involving administrative functions throughout the progress of a job from sale to billing of the customer.
- Coordinates tax credit requests from customers and the month credit issue to customer for poor service.
- Create monthly and quarterly commission reports.
- Ensure collection and report to management in cooperation with credit and finance department.
- A deep understanding of finances and knowledge of how to use computer software needed for collections.
Qualifications & Competencies
- University Graduate or preferably Masters in related field.
- 3-4 Years experience from reputed Wireless broadband/WiMAX ISP at similar function/role.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal English, and internal personal skills.
The position is open to ALL NATIONALS. However, Only Potential Professionals having relevant experience are encouraged to APPLY IMMEDIATELY (with an updated resume with recent photograph) at our web .
The applying process is very simple and will take only a few minutes. Only then our consultants will be able to contact you and share the necessary details. As a policy, we prefer those candidates who apply through our webiste. (Please make sure to attach & submit your CV. Applications without CV/resume will not be entertained)
Sounds perfect for your next job? APPLY NOW.
Knows someone fit for this job? SHARE NOW.
See More Opportunities at: Jobs @ TRESS