Sr. Lead Data Quality Analyst
The Sr. Lead Business Data quality Analyst will play a key global role in working with the Manager of Customer Data Architecture Integration in the development and implementation of long-term data quality strategy, which is focused on: analyzing core data to identify quality gaps, implementing reporting processes to track data quality improvements over time, enhancing current systems, defining and prioritizing high-value data quality projects and managing projects to completion by partnering with IT and Business Areas.
Data quality is defined as:
1) Accuracy of existing data,
2) Coverage of existing data variables,
3) Data augmentation – identifying new data that should be collected.
This position will also provide guidance to offshore data quality analysts.
- Identify areas for data quality improvement and help to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Utilize data profiling and data quality tools, as well as with various data sources to uncover and determine root causes of data quality issues.
- Review ORACLE ERP, SFDC and other data sources for data accuracy.
- Recommend maintenance enhancements to data acquisition processes to improve data accuracy.
- Develop, document, and maintain data quality goals and standards.
- Make recommendations for enhancements to systems of record to improve accuracy of operational data.
- Identify areas for data quality improvement and help to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detections and correction, process control and improvement or process design strategies.
- Work with Data Quality Manager to establish a data quality methodology documenting a repeatable set of processes for determining, investigating, and resolving data quality issues, establishing an on-going process for maintaining quality data, and defining data quality audit procedures.
- Define policies and procedures around data governance
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Information Management, Business, Economics, etc.).
- Functional Experience with 2 or more Oracle Customer Data Hub implementations.
- Understand Oracle's TCA Architecture well.
- Experience with Configuring Customer Hub including configuring Oracle eBiz R12.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to identify sets and subsets of information across multiple joins or unions of tables.
- Experience with relational databases and statistical packages and analysis techniques.
- Experience with Oracle ERP, Salesforce.com.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, coordinate, and execute on details.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact with all levels an functions within an organization.
- Self-starter with the Initiative to identify and act upon opportunities without direction.
- Experience in managing projects through to completion.
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment.
- Attention to detail and strong personal organizational skills and able to work in fast, paced, high volume environment.
- Problem solving capabilities for data management and continuous process improvement.
- Strong verbal and writing skills, project and time management skills, ability to work in teams.
- Good working knowledge of data quality measurements, total quality management, data entry improvement, and user requirements gathering.
- Ability to manage change process, understand implications of data quality, measure cost and benefits of data quality, detect and correct errors in databases.