Financial Reporting Manager (closed)
This position is responsible for researching new accounting pronouncements and determining proper treatment in accordance with GAAP and on a statutory basis . The position is responsible for the preparation of all annual and quarterly reports required under SEC guidelines and will work closely with management and external auditors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for accurate and timely preparation and reporting of all SEC filings and other company statutory reporting requirements.
- Assist in preparation of MDA, analysis of key variances and other supplemental reports for monthly internal reporting package
- Monthly and quarterly external reporting requirements for BOD, stockholder group and lender group including compliance certificates
- Prepares accounting research and documentation supporting accounting treatment of Company transactions
- Prepare quarterly press release tables and schedules with any GAAP reconciliations for pro-forma disclosures
- Assist in the design and development of financial reports from various systems
- Proactively research technical accounting and reporting matters
- Proactively keep abreast of developments in industry trend reporting
- Assist in the monthly preparation of internal financial reports of subsidiaries
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Work with Manager of Financial Planning in preparing Reg FD disclosures
- Works with accounting staff to insure that the audit is issued in 60 days
- Works with accounting staff to insure that all 1934 Act filings are completed on a timely basis
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum 4-7 years Big 4 public accounting audit experience with predominantly public company client experience. CPA qualification required. MBA a plus. Knowledge of IFRS a plus.
Experience with high growth organization
Excellent analytical skills
Excellent written and verbal skills
Intermediate to Advanced Excel user
Strong Microsoft Office user
Knowledge of MAS a plus