401k Sales Rep NEEDED ASAP
Our Client is a recognized leader in the payroll and human resource industry, serving over a half million businesses nationwide, is hiring Outside401K Sales Representatives in your area.
With our Client, employee development is a critical component in our continued success. In fact, they have been honored to be among Training magazine's 2011 Top 125 list of training organizations for the tenth consecutive year. This position is for full time employment.
- Base salary starting at $45,000
- Uncapped commission (first year on-target earnings = $80,000+)
- Full benefits
- Expense reimbursement
- Great advancement opportunities and more!
- Scheduling appointments and visiting potential and current referral sources to secure referrals to end users.
- Presenting retirement services products and services, including 401(k), FSA, and mutual funds, to final decision makers and end users within the prospect universe.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting potential and current referral sources, specifically the financial advisor channel to secure referrals to end users.
- Prospecting for new clients and new referral sources utilizing the telephone, direct mail, seminars, current client visits, or other local marketing programs directed by sales management.
- Analyzing the prospects' needs and interests, determining which products are appropriate for them, and referring to appropriate party when necessary.
- Expediting the resolution of client problems or complaints.
- Completing and submitting accurate new business paperwork, expense reports, and weekly activity reports by agreed-upon dates set by sales management.
- Projecting a positive image in representing the Company to clients and the community.
- Achieving and continually developing technical, competitive, and sales skills knowledge.
- May be required to travel outside of geographical territory for purposes of attending Conference, training sessions, and/or area regional or national meetings.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of relevant outside B2B sales experience
- Consideration may be given to a candidate with a degree in lieu of experience
- Candidate must possess and maintain a valid driver's license